This version was last updated on 01/05/2020 and we regularly review to ensure the accuracy of the document.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, the registered data controller is our compliance officer, whose registered address is at The Dragon Network, Stafford Court, 145 Washway Road, Sale, Greater Manchester, M33 7PE. This is also our trading address.
We may contact you via phone, email, SMS or other agreed communication methods including WhatsApp in order to obtain further information to support and complete our service. Should you wish to complete an application we may also require information in hard copy form sending via postal services.
We hold the right to record our telephone calls for training and quality purposes.
We will store a variety of data which includes:
- Profile and usage
- Marketing and communication
If you would like more information on the above, please feel free to contact us and we would be able to explain in more detail.
We may share your information with the following entities:
- Any Dragon Group company
- Any regulatory body, ombudsman or law enforcement who has authority
- Any electronic identification form we use for identification, anti-money laundering and address verification purposes
- A mortgage lender; to allow us to make the mortgage application on your behalf
- Any third parties who are involved within the mortgage journey; conveyancers, solicitors, surveyors, mortgage clubs and Dashly platform
- Insurance providers with whom we complete general / life insurance applications with on your behalf
We will ensure all data remains within the EEA and captured under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Under this you have various rights in relation to your information. You have the right to:
- Be informed
- Have access to your information
- Have personally identifiable information rectified
- Erase your personally identifiable information (this is not absolute and only applies to certain circumstances where there is no legal obligation)
- Restrict processing of personally identifiable information
- Port your personally identifiable data
- Object to the processing of your data
If you would like more information relating to the above, please feel free to contact us and we will answer any questions that you have openly and transparently.
We understand how important it is to keep your personal information secure. We use a variety of technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from accidental or unlawful breaches of security. These include physical, organisational, and technological security measures.
We also limit access to your personal data to only those Dragon Brokers Ltd (The Dragon Network) staff, appointed representatives and advisers.
If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, please contact us.
Include your name, address, preferred contact number and the email address you signed up with. We will investigate your complaint promptly and will respond to you with our findings. If we have been unable to resolve your information rights concern, you can raise the matter with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), who is the regulator for data protection in the UK. You can contact them on 0303 123 1113 to find out more.